- Social Media
- Link Profiles
- What Current Clients Have To Say About The Service At Hit Me SEO
- Do You Want More Leads For Your Business?
When we optimize a web page, we always keep in mind that we are optimizing for both visitors to the website, along with the search engine spiders. Throughout this process we are very aware of the online profile and “brand” of the company we are working with. An extremely big part of the brand is identifying and sculpting the information on other web pages pointing back to the original site. We look for consistency at every turn which eliminates confusion with the search engines and allows our clients to achieve the greatest results possible in the shortest amount of time.
Structuring your website for the search engines is something we have been doing for a long time. Some of the methods may have changed over the years, but our primary strategies still continue to achieve phenomenal results. The on-page optimization is the easy part for Hit Me SEO. Most business owner are going to struggle with the finer details of the process, which will prevent a website from truly reaching its potential online. Google, Yahoo, and Bing need detailed information about your website, the brand, the people associated with the brand, and the social media channels connected to that brand. Most people have no idea how much information is coded within a website. Google’s algorithms will search through every piece of code to identify words, images, links, and other information to determine other important and relevant websites (backlinks) and what people (social media) have to say about the website. We break down the information into three categories, and these categories will determine how you are displayed online. This is referred to “off-page-SEO”:
- Social Media: When you search for a reputable company online, you will be presented with a list of the main pages on its website, social media pages, review websites, and news articles about the company. As a business owner, you want to make sure that your website, social media properties, and reviews show up highly on the search engines compared to your competitors. This demonstrates that you have control over your business, and it proves to consumers that you are a legitimate business. In addition to having your name out there on websites such as Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, it is also important to develop your profiles. Maintaining your social profiles is extremely important because it shows both your customers and the search engines that you are still relevant and that you are actively participating in the online community. We live in a world of immediate gratification, and your social accounts are the easiest way to be relevant. Customers and search engines that come to your website are likely to then check out your Facebook page. If there is nothing there or you have not posted since February of 2012, then they will perceive that you are either no longer in business or that you do not care enough about your business to manage your presence. You will then lose these customers because of your lackluster social profiles.
Check out our page about social media for more information about our social media packages.
- Citations: Citations are extremely important for local search engine optimization. A citation is simply a business listing that contains the name, address, and phone number of the business, along with a short blurb of information about what it is the company provides. The biggest and best companies have a lot of information out there that points back to their websites. Developing citations for your company with your company’s name, website, address, and phone number is important because it will show search engines that you have more power. Making sure that all of these citations are exactly the same is equally important because it decreases confusion. If you have multiple addresses and phone numbers online, it is going to be difficult for the Google spiders to know exactly where you are located. Hit Me SEO provides clients with local citation listings in order to boost local rankings and website traffic. You can also see how accurate your information is with our online citation tool.
Read more about Hit Me SEO’s local search engine optimization.
- Link Profiles: One of the best ways for a search engine to see what your website is about is by looking at the links and that are pointing to you from other websites and social media properties. If you have bad links pointing to your site or it is clear that you have been building links to rank for certain keywords, then Google will view your company site as spammy and untrustworthy. Hit Me SEO will have bad links disavowed (ignored by Google) so that the penalty can be lifted, and your business can gain back its trust. Additionally, Hit Me SEO will work with your company’s social media profiles to enhance the links that you are sending back to your website. Hit Me SEO’s work with your company’s link profile will help you avoid losing customers and search engine rankings due to spammy links.
The anchor text profile is also something we see regularly that is holding most websites back. If you have a high number of links pointing to your site with the same anchor text, it will look unnatural to the search engines and your rankings will suffer. Having a wide variety of anchor texts describing all of the products and services you provide is going to give you the best opportunity at success.
For Some More Information Read These Articles
What Current Clients Have To Say About The Service At Hit Me SEO
Today, 8 months later, I cannot be more ecstatic and blessed to have found and hired this company Hit Me SEO. All the staff members are pleasant and never make you feel like you do not matter. They always give 110 percent of their attention to you when you are contacting them.
They were able to turn our website and rankings around from a terrible situation and their work so far has instilled a great amount of confidence in their methods and knowledge. We are excited to work with Hit Me SEO on a long term strategy for our website and Internet exposure.
I switched my pay per click campaign over the Hit Me Seo over a year ago as I was not happy with how my campaign was performing. Last year was my highest grossing year since I started my own practice 7 years ago and this year is surpassing last. Keep up the great work!