Start-up companies are a vital part of a healthy American economy. Hit Me SEO in Maryland is committed to providing the best opportunities for students who seek to begin, or grow, a business venture, by expanding their entrepreneurial skills though higher education. Our goal is to help aspiring entrepreneurs to defray the cost of their college expenses, by being rewarded for their current ambitions.
Any student currently enrolled in a 4 year institution or university, or a high school senior accepted into an accredited 4 year program for the fall of 2018.
Deadline to apply:
June 30, 2018
July 31st, 2018
You must demonstrate ambition, creativity, and an interest in personal growth and development. This can be demonstrated by fulfilling any of the following:
- You are currently an entrepreneur or have knowledge of a business venture you would like to pursue.
- You are currently operating a side business while attending college, high school or current day job
- You are involved in a family business
In the event of a virtual tie, our preference will be for a student set to enroll at a Maryland University, or with a connection to the Maryland area. The primary focus on the competition is who provides the most meaningful essay, not location. This is only in the event of a tie.
Fill out the brief informational form. Information required, is as follows:
- Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email address
- College you plan on attending (or currently attend), along with Major, and anticipated graduation year
- Academic awards and honors
- Activities and Interests outside of academics
- Prior Work Experience
- Provide a minimum 750-word essay describing why you want to be an entrepreneur. You may describe your past experiences, work history, or anything that has lead you in the direction of starting your own business.
Submit essay along with application to: email@example.com
Winner will be chosen on July 31, 2018 and be notified by phone.